Monday, January 28, 2013

I Have a Confession to Make


It has been  40 days since my last confession, uh err post. 

I'm new at this, so please be patient with me until I can get a handle on moving this Blog along. We are currently updating the website and want the Blog to be a part of it. Since I just started the Blog we're thinking it might be easier to just hold off on posts until the new site is up and running. Then we won't have to transfer all of the old posts.

During this down time, please feel free to forward any requests you may have.

First order of business on the agenda will be NAMING this Thing! What a decision. I think I'm going to have to put the finalists in a hat and just pull one out.

Secondly, my goal will be to do a good post (something you might actually want to read...he,he) twice a month.....heck, maybe once a week if I get chatty.

THANKS AGAIN for you Patience. I will try my best to make it worth the wait.

2 comments:

  1. I painted with you at Homecoming hues, so glad to have found your blog and FB page. Love the pictures from italy. My name is Linda Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda! I'm finally home from Italy and am taking a bit of time to look at posts that happened while I was away. To my surprise, I see this one from you!
    Hope all is well with you, Linda, and our paths cross again soon.

    ReplyDelete