Friday, November 2, 2012

Travel News...


My Favorite Corner

14 x 16” batik on rice paper
TRAVEL NEWS.....the facts, and the strange...
I’ve been to Nasvhille, TN and Columbia, SC and these are SOME of the things I’ve seen.

PAINTERS’ BAGS - everybody has one....or two. Just take a look at these beauties!

And Now....the MOTHER OF ALL
paint boxes..... complete with drink holder, snack keeper and other places untold. It means business!

Wait! There’s more. Look at what was inside....


This is downright embarrassing. Yes, no need to rub your eyes, they are truly seeing it.....a MAXI PAD being used for a blotting sponge.

All I can say, you just never know what might turn up at a workshop.

I’m now wonderin’ what else lurks inside that dark tower of paintdom?


That’s it for now. I’m back home packing for the next one.

What’s up next? Check back on SATurday morning. I’ll have instructions on how to make the coolest, EASIEST and cheapest light box ever!

Don't forget that my Blog needs a NAME!

To be entered in the 'name my blog and get something cool if your name wins' contest, you only have to leave your suggestion in the comments. Click in the comment box below!


4 comments:

  1. I like what you are already calling it:

    "My Favorite Corner" or you could use
    "Kathie's Favorite Korner"

    See you at Liz's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A roll of toilet paper yes. A roll stolen from a hotel, well, ok. A maxi pad? NO, NO, NO!!! At least not in public!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me repeat....EWWWWWWWW! Worked like a charm, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe...Curious corner

    ReplyDelete